Ok, here we have a very special guy, capital HE. He can be your new acquaintance or an old friend, have a lot of common with you or be completely from another planet… but the fact remains the fact: you love him badly and want to be only with him. Here we have a little problem: he doesn’t share your feelings. Moreover, when you’re ready to devote all your life to him, he goes on with treating you like a brief acquaintance. Of course, that hurts – can anything else hurt the way such attitude does? The key thing in this situation is to look at it and decide if you should try to give it a shot or it’s better to forget him and not to torture yourself.
It’s better to forget him when:
1. You’re not his kind of girl. If you tried everything and things don’t seem to work, just put up with it. It doesn’t mean you’re not good enough, he just doesn’t feel that you are right for him.
2. He treats you like a friend. You didn’t show your interest at the beginning, or you’re not his sexual type, whatever. If you can’t be satisfied by having only small talks, it’s better to delete his phone number.
3. He doesn’t show initiative. If a guy really likes you, he will text you first, call you and invite you to go out. If that’s not going on, or you meet by your initiative, just forget him as he doesn’t seem to care…
4. You were too importunate. This is something that guys don’t like. If you are so, the guy is used to the mind he can get you, so he wouldn’t appreciate you. Stop chasing him, this will never work.
5. He loves another girl. In this case, all your efforts will be in vain. You’d better find someone who is free.
But there are situations, when you can try to draw his attention. And though the positive result is not guaranteed, give it a shot when:
1. He doesn’t know about your feelings. Maybe, you didn’t give him a hint or he was too inattentive. Try to make things clear between you as soon as possible as the uncertainty always affects badly.
2. He needs some time. Maybe, his previous relations ended dramatically, and now he’s not ready to start the new ones. It’s worth waiting only if you’re sure that you have a lot in common and he’s right for you.
So, if you have determined to forget him, don’t hesitate and don’t torture yourself any longer as the faster you forget him, the faster you will be able to build the relationship you need.
About the Guest Author: Paul Smith
Paul Smith is a staff writer of http://onlineessaywriter.us/. He is a friendly and open person who has many friends and is interested in problem of relationships. He loves reading and writing on any topics. We are excited to have yet another polished author contribute to our seriously maybe website. We support Paul with all his future endeavors and wish him the best of luck. For more information about Paul, he can be contacted on Google+.